Friday, June 2, 2017: 6pm - 10pm
Saturday, June 3, 2017: 7:15am - 12:30pm
- Explore treat to target as a possible paradigm for management of osteoporosis.
- Discuss some of the problems in the laboratory interpretation in patients with metabolic bone disorders.
- Learn about the use of CT done for other purposes to evaluate skeletal strength.
- Better understand fracture liaison service to improve care of patients with fragility fractures.
- Define radiographic appearance of bone lesions.
- Discuss endothelin-1 as an osteoblastic stimulating protein.
View the full agenda and register here.
A member of the Own the Bone team will be available to answer questions and share more about the program.