The 2020 Own the Bone Symposium is Going Virtual!
The Own the Bone Symposium is going virtual for the first time ever! Due to unprecedented circumstances regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the originally-scheduled symposium in Baltimore is pivoting to a four-part webinar format. Registration will open up on May 11th. More details, including a detailed program agenda, can be found at www.ownthebone.org/symposium .
This certificate program, jointly provided by The American Orthopaedic Association (AOA) and the National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses (NAON), will underscore the knowledge necessary to establish and run an orthopaedic bone health program.
New Reduced Pricing. Fee covers all four days. Registrants will also have access to all four recorded sessions on demand.
- $50 for Members of AOA, NAON, and Own the Bone Institutions
- $100 for Regular Attendees (Non-Members)
- $25 for Resident Physicians and Students
- 7.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 7 hours of Category A nursing contact hours
- Participants completing all four sessions will earn a Bone Health Training Certificate of Completion
What if I already registered for the Baltimore symposium?
-Your registration will automatically be switched to the virtual format, and you will be refunded the difference in what you paid compared with the new pricing. If you wish to cancel completely, please email Ben Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or more information, please contact Ben Grace at email@example.com.